PDA

View Full Version : Meeting and Challunge Next Week

Rob VanGorder
05-05-2011, 12:21 PM
We won’t get our newsletter out until next weekend or so, so I wanted to post a little info here on our upcoming events:

Our May meeting will be Tuesday May 10th, 7 PM at PJ’s Restaurant in Sunbury on SR 36/37. Our topic for this meeting will be “What’s new in GPS Plotters” by Professor Plotter Larry Carr. Larry will be talking about both Hummingbird and Lowrance technology, side and down imaging, etc.

After Larry’s presentation we’ll have our monthly chapter meeting and I don’t expect this one to be very long as we’ve taken care of a lot of business in recent months. The meeting will conclude with our lure raffle, featuring a good selection of the new plastic Tuff Shad cranks this month.

Also right around the corner is the Chapter Challunge at Salt Fork Lake the weekend of May 14th-15th. We’ll have more information and details about this event at next week’s meeting, and I’m sure we’ll get something up here on the website soon as well.

If the high muddy water, constant rain and lost fish have you down, come out and enjoy yourself at these upcoming events.

Rob

“Bartender, I’ll have a Bin Laden.”
“What’s that you say?”
“Two shots and a splash of water, please”

alleycatlures
05-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Got an email from John yesterday. He said the water at Salt Fork is about 3 feet high and clarity was not that bad. Hopefully we will get a nice weekend and a good turnout.

I went back to Clear Fork yesterday morning with a bass buddy of mine and I got a lesson in muskie fishin'! "One" of the ones he had to the boat was in the upper 40's.

See you Tuesday.

Cliff