PDA

View Full Version : May 13th -15th report

Ty Sennett
05-15-2011, 09:25 PM
I guided walleye all weekend and it was brutally cold and windy. We had our limit the first two days and then tried for some big fish because we were in the Treelands walleye challenge. We did not get any real big ones though. There was one spot where we caught most of our fish. They were all 14 to 17 inch males that were grouped up. All of them were on crankbaits. Today we fished the morning only and man was it tough. Our crankbait bite totally died so we tried some deep water stuff but didn't manage to catch any in time for check in. The weather is supposed to be awesome this week so the bite should get really good. I'm looking forward to some warm weather. That's for sure.

Good luck,

gemlover
05-16-2011, 05:25 AM
so ty
really is the east side better to fish then the west????

JohnN
05-16-2011, 04:29 PM
It was good to see you and Rachel over the weekend, Ty. Did you hear who won the grand prize drawing?

Ty Sennett
05-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Nesse, you did, but since you weren't there someone else did. Good to see your smiling face also. Let me know when you will be up again. maybe I'll get my messages faster next time.

Gemlover, both sides are about the same. Some spots get going in one area on one side and then die off. It depends on a lot of different things.