PDA

View Full Version : Report 5-26-11

JerkyJosh
05-27-2011, 06:43 AM
Boy it was chilly on the water last night. Ended up with two walleyes, both around 16 inches. One was caught at 9 drifting over a bog and caught in about 19 fow. The other I caught casting a crank bait at about 945 in 7 fow. This was the first time i tried thowing a crank bait for walleye. Guess I will have to try that a little more. Good luck to everyone this hoilday weekend, hopefully the weather pans out for us all. Water temp was 59. I caught the second fish in 61 degrees of water.

walleyemaxx
05-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reports Josh. I'll finally be back at it this weekend. I've been working on a project that honestly, I didn't think would take this long. Putting the final touches on a project that I hope to announce in a couple of weeks. But for now, It'll be time to be fishing seriously again.

By all reoports that I've read, it sounds like the Walleyes are starting to perk up again. That and the Musky season opening should make for a fun weekend. If you see me on the water Josh, stop and say hi. We can shoot the breeze for awhile. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx