PDA

View Full Version : June 8 Fishing Report

Pete Stoltman
06-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Been fishing smallies the last few days. Some nice results and easy fishing since there are a lot up on beds. My son Peter has been visiting and his friend Erika has the biggest fish so far. Fish measured just over 20" but was a real "football". It was probably close to 6 lbs.

Mark Benson
06-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Nice fish Pete, sure can tell Peter is a Stoltman, eh??? Going looking for a couple of those tonight too, b4 'eye time!!!

Mark

Mark Benson
06-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Congrats Muskie Matt!!! Heard the Eagle River Promo on the Brewers Telecast last night. A chance to fish with Bill Schroeder and Muskie Matt!!! Great Stuff!!! Tried finding a link to post, but the promo had that other guide...

Been meaning to try to call the show, just hasn't been in the cards. Ever since the Lake Superior Trip way back to Easter, since the opener to now, just can't seem to "get'er done". Hammered the walleyes last Thurs/Fri on cranks, 15 fish up to 21" the first night in those ugly NE winds after that cold front, never thought they'd bite, but wasn't gonna get to fish for a few days after, so... Fri. Nite, brother and nephew in town, managed a repeat performance from the 'eyes, big fish 26" of the 15 or so eyes and 6 or so SMB's. I had been trying to get them on one of those fantastic bites since they bought a second home last season... His son told us before the first drift was done that he had already caught more walleyes than all of last year!!!

Heading to FL Thursday for a wedding reception on Sat., but will get to fish tarpon on Friday and Monday, so maybe I can get a call in this Sunday, don't hold your breath...

I've gotten busy and gotta run!!!

Mark