PDA

View Full Version : June 10th -14th report

Ty Sennett
06-15-2011, 06:46 AM
Been doing a lot of guiding recently so sorry to those that have called in the last ten days. I didn't think a six AM or a midnight call would go over well with most. I'll call everyone back on Friday. I'll try to update the posts on here also. Computer has been down for painting so I'm a little behind on emails and posting.

Anyway on to the good stuff........................fishing has been good and bad in the last four days. Mostly slow but yesterday picked up with a 40 1/2 inch fish and quite a few others chasing baits for a change. Topwater turned on with Stillwaters bringing in a few fish also. Looks to be a good big fish day today so I'm pretty pumped. The guys I have out always seem to pick the right day.

Gotta run,

Snizz
06-15-2011, 08:32 AM
I like the new forum look!

Mark Benson
06-15-2011, 09:42 AM
On the way home from bartending last night the deer were on the move... I almost hit an albino doe, so hoping that missing her is a positive omen over the next week as I am going to get a chance to fish fish tarpon Friday and Monday...

I wondered how the fishing last night might have been with that kind of wildlife activity...

Mark

esoxhtr
06-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Been doing a lot of guiding recently so sorry to those that have called in the last ten days. I didn't think a six AM or a midnight call would go over well with most. I'll call everyone back on Friday. I'll try to update the posts on here also. Computer has been down for painting so I'm a little behind on emails and posting.

Anyway on to the good stuff........................fishing has been good and bad in the last four days. Mostly slow but yesterday picked up with a 40 1/2 inch fish and quite a few others chasing baits for a change. Topwater turned on with Stillwaters bringing in a few fish also. Looks to be a good big fish day today so I'm pretty pumped. The guys I have out always seem to pick the right day.

Gotta run,
Why did you paint your computer?

Ty Sennett
06-17-2011, 11:15 AM
I knew that was coming. I guess I shouldn't have painted my computer. Or maybe I should have said we were painting the computer room. That would make more sense. Thanks for the heads up.