PDA

View Full Version : June 15th report

Ty Sennett
06-16-2011, 07:20 AM
I had long time clients Ken and Dick Stevens out yesterday and we thought we were off to a good start with a mid thirty incher in the net within the first half hour. Boy were we wrong. Nothing the rest of the day but a good rain soaking. It felt like a good muskie day but we couldn't get things rolling.

I had a four hour trip in the evening and things turned around quickly for us. At the second spot we had an upper thirty inch fish come screaming in on a Ghosttail and turn off by the boat. A minute or two later I had a big fish eat my Roughrunner right by the boat. I had it on long enough to run out some drag and turn and throw the bait back at me. Dangit! Well that's not the word I used last night anyway. a few minutes later I had another one up on a Roughrunner so that was enough to switch the bait over to my client Zack. he had one wake up on it andd then sink down just as fast. That was it for the night. Could have been a great night. Still a lot of fun to see those fish but would have been more fun to see them in the net.

Like I said in a previous post, I'll get back to everyone's phone calls tomorrow morning along with the rest of the posts on here. Thanks for the patience.