PDA

View Full Version : 6/20 Report

eyes21
06-20-2011, 02:31 PM
Fished south of Gladstone this morning from 530-8. Only managed 3 keepers. All came on orange/yellow floating jig heads.

DooFighter
06-20-2011, 06:17 PM
Tried NW of the narrows and in the narrows between 11-1230 trolling cranks. No biters. Not the best time of day but had a 8& 10 year old with me and it was more of a shakedown to check out new fishfinder. Everything worked well...except the new FF. LOL...We'll get there, adjustments should help.

eyes21
06-20-2011, 09:43 PM
My dad and I fished south of Gladstone again tonight along the east bank and managed four keepers and 1 perch. Tonight the hot color was a glow white floating jig head behind a bottom bouncer. We marked a lot of suspended fish so I think cranks would have worked just as well.

Mike P
06-23-2011, 09:24 PM
My dad and I fished south of Gladstone again tonight along the east bank and managed four keepers and 1 perch. Tonight the hot color was a glow white floating jig head behind a bottom bouncer. We marked a lot of suspended fish so I think cranks would have worked just as well.

Most of our guests fish the last week came on a chartruse blade crawler harness. They mentioned that the pattern was obvious and fished the west side by Gladstone, with several limits om different days