PDA

View Full Version : June 23rd report

Ty Sennett
06-24-2011, 06:20 AM
Dean and I fished in the morning and boated a nice 45 inch fish on a Rough Runner. We were going to go back after lunch but decided against it.

In the evening Sarah and Dennis went out with me and Sarah had two hit on topwater. She had one mid thirty inch fish on a Pacemaker and it flew out of the water and got off and then she had one blow up on a Rough Runner and she ripped that bait away from it with a furry like no other. Dennis almost took a Rough Runner to the body as it went flying by him.

Good luck,

earlyretirement
06-24-2011, 10:40 AM
any pictures, i seen someone catch a mid forty inch fish yesterday around noon. It was on the next spot i was headed to and i was waiting for the boat to leave. It was a black boat, but i was not close enough to see the motor or make, if i knew it was you i would have stopped over.

i will be up on the 2nd and 3rd, if you see a "large boned" guy in a black rain suit and a 16foot sylvan with a 15hp motor its me. I'd gladly take a roughrunner instead of a stillwater since i don't have one of those. thanks

Ty Sennett
06-27-2011, 07:15 AM
That was us. Pretty much all topwater lures are working right now. We've seen more on Stillwaters than anything though.