PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Vacation Report 6/25/11 to 7/2/11

Gordon
07-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Hey All,
Nice weather most of the week. Had a couple of misses on topwater Sat, Sun with weagle and roughrunner. Monday, my father in-law caught a 31" on a firetiger Buchertail. Monday, had a half day with Ty lost about a 40" on Pacemaker at the boat when it sideswiped was on briefly then came off. I then did a quick underwater figure 8 and it hit again was on a couple of seconds then got off again (Not as reported by Ty that it came screaming in and when it hit again it was lost due to total shock. It makes it sound as if I was standing there with white hair and my pants around my ankles. Just to defend my mediocre fishing reputation I did everything but set the hook in my own hind end to catch that musky meaning I zigged when I should of zagged). Thursday, my wife caught a 40" Tiger on a 6" Jake in the same area at 12:45pm.That night Redemption ! I caught a 40" in saddle by same spot on a cowgirl. Thanks Ty that spot sure paid off, his and her exactly 40inchers ! Also thanks for your help with the Gps. Gordon