PDA

View Full Version : stalking ty sennett

earlyretirement
07-31-2011, 10:07 PM
Glad to see your back south of the border. I am only up for one more day, but would like to stop by and book you for some fall sucker fishing. I mapquested you and it turns out your only a little ways down the road. Hoping for noonish tomorrow if you are around. Would like to stop and pick up those surface lures also since that has been my only action to speak of for the week.

Fishing report. First night up on the 26th got up late fished for an hour before dark and had one miss on a pacemaker, went back for a couple hours of night fishing and had another one miss. Never felt the hooks on either one. Rest of the week was swimming and family fun days (or atleast that is what my wife calls them). Only musky fished for a couple hours before dark and the only thing to show for it was one follow on a cowgirl. Family fun days are over and I am flying solo for a couple days so here is hoping musky fishing is better than my four hours out on Pete's bar tonight. About 5 boats out there at dark and I did not see or hear a thing.

Time for supper and a few hours of night fishing. Read an article about night fishing with DC 10's. Anyone have luck with these on the big chip at night???

Ty Sennett
08-01-2011, 06:32 AM
We've had some luck at night with DC's but not every night. I think a lot of people tend to overuse Cowgirls if anything. Regular blades work better most of the time.

As for stopping by, I try not to have clients do that too much for my wifes sake. I can mail those baits to you if you want to give your address on here or just text it to my cell phone 612-839-1227

Thanks for the fishing report and I'll see you out there today. I'll throw the baits in the boat and if you see me pull up and I'll drop them off. I'll be dropping my clients off at Timber cove (right next to R&R) at 11:00 this morning.

Thanks,