PDA

View Full Version : Pacemaker

SilverFox
08-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Ty,

It was good seeing you as always! Hopefully you guys had some good action in Canada (take 2). We did pretty good. A lot of slow lazy follows (like 3' behind the bait). We did manage to get some fish in the boat. Caught a 47" on a pacemaker (what a strike). That was our biggest. Didn't see any of the big girls, but that's how it goes sometimes. Was not able to get the LJV Handle you mentioned, tried a Revo Toro. Worked out good!!! Also, you were right about the 8' and up rods. That certainly is the way to go. Anyway, have a good rest of your season.

Take Care,
Vodes

Ty Sennett
08-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Sorry I didn't get to hang out. Good luck this year with the b-ball team. Maybe I'll see you at the show.

RobertTB
08-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Its always great doing boat time with Ty, even if I don't land a fish. I'm usta' that, I swear I am snakebit. Oh well. Someday that WILL change. I shall smile. Anyway...I think I'm gonna' call Mr. Sennett " The Dentist". I hire him to inflict pain, ie. brutal relentless sun and huge heavy baits that make my wrist burn, upon my body. And I like it. It's a trip. C'est la vie.
BTY, Ty..I forgot my coffee cup in yer boat. I'd like it back, plus if there is any way I can download Craig's picture on my laptop, that would be a cool happening. If and when my stupid cell phone actually finds a signal in the wilderness, I'll call and see if we can catch up at a mutually agreeable relaxation station and swap the coffee cup and try the download, if that's ok with you.
Thanks.

Ty Sennett
08-07-2011, 07:25 AM
That sounds great. Might have to be Thursday though. I'll throw your coffee cup in the boat.