PDA

View Full Version : Fish will start eating now!!!

ChipVet
08-21-2011, 08:17 AM
TY: I'll be up Thur for a couple of weeks so that will be the day they start biting. Did you manage to guide the white one to a fish or did he have his normal nothing trip? I wanted to let you know so you can write down all the spots where you have seen big ones before I get there (I don't want to do any of the work I just want to catch them). Sounds like it has been tough so far but that will change as soon as I get there!!

buckbinladen
08-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Hey Chipvet...I'd stay home...The White One has cursed every acre of the Chip:D....My son in law got his first fish last week, a 35 incher on a Cowgirl..I also managed to bury a cowgirl hook into my little finger...Heard tell I'm the leader for the Annual Deerfoot Dumb Ass award...I caught a 39.5, and lost a 45 on a figure eight..all on cowgirls....

Good luck on the pursuit!!

buck

ChipVet
08-22-2011, 07:37 AM
Buck did you see much for fish? Any other good ones? How's being at Tiger Musky? Waited this year because I thought it was too hot as usual in earlier August, sounds like fishing has been really slow so far this season. Will you be coming up when I'm there? If so we can get together and solve all of the World's problems at the corner of the bar.

buckbinladen
08-23-2011, 05:39 AM
Didn't have anything else moving, although I spent most of the time crappie fishing. Might want to ask Ty who won the Crappie Tourney our group had.....I won't be up there during your stint..Tiger Musky is working out real well..wife loves it...which is a good thing. Good luck and save some for my September trip...
buck