PDA

View Full Version : Coming Up this Weekend

Brian P
09-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Wondering if the trees have turned as I haven't been up since August. Looks like nice weather. Anyone know if Blair is reachable or is the water too low. thx.

Hot Runr Guy
09-27-2011, 01:48 PM
We're up here now, the trees are in full color! Sorry, don't go near Blair, can't help you there.

HRG

Flambeau Vista Retreat LLC
09-28-2011, 11:01 PM
See the Fall Color Report at http://www.travelwisconsin.com/fallcolor_report.aspx#/Report. If the leaves don't blow away on Thursday, it should be a beautiful weekend for a Fall Color Tour. Enjoy!

BlueRanger
10-02-2011, 06:29 PM
It's probably too late to help Brian, but in case anyone else is interested... I did see a couple small aluminum boats come out of Blair on Wednesday, but I didn't try it myself or get close enough to the entrance to see how much water was there.

Brian P
10-04-2011, 08:11 AM
thx anyways. I talked to some of the fishermen up who were planning to hit Blair and they all said about a foot or so of water exists. We caught one small walleye. One large smallie with 6 small walleye / perch looking fish in its stomach. Hard to tell because they were partially digested. One large northern and one large crappie. Heard about the moose that is ripped up with its skin off its shoulder. People believe it had to be a cougar. Heard an elk walked right past my backyard. Saw a pic of the 476 pound bear that was shot. Watched a lot of sports. Had a great time.