PDA

View Full Version : Last four days report

Ty Sennett
10-03-2011, 07:33 AM
I had Scott and Mark out on Thursday and it waas brutal out there. High winds and then very high winds. Scott had one eat a Suick early in the day. he had it on for a little bit but after some angry head shakes on the surface the fish got off. Looked pretty darn big to me. We tried suckers but anyone that has run suckers in the wind knows it's not a whole lot of fun. We had one other baby muskie chase a Big Game but that one was not much bigger than the bait. Kind of funny though. That little guy went around in the figure eight like a champ. It looked like a great day but the only problem ws that we couldn't fish most of the spots we wanted to because of the wind. Those guys stuck it out and fished hard though. I know I was soaked to the bone and they had to be just as wet and cold as I was.

I fished with Rachel over the weekend and on Friday I had five or six fish hit but missed them all on Bulldawgs. The only two I know were Muskies were right at the boat after a full figure eight just letting the bulldawg hang in the water for four or five seconds. Both were low to mid thirty inch fish that blasted me after the bait was just sitting there.

On Saturday Rachel caught a 41 1/2 inch fish on a Bulldawg and on Sunday I had Ron Herrick out and he caught his personal best fish at just over 39 inches.

Water temps were somewhere between 57 and 60 degerees.