PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jeff Blanck........................

Frank Walsh
11-19-2011, 08:42 AM
Don't you and Ruhmmy have some pictures to post??????

JBlanck
11-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Had trouble logging on yesterday even after posting on one topic. I'll post a few photos when I get home, hopefully today. Bringing the boat to a buddies for storage. I have to use the lap top as the photos are not all on this home computer. We had a good weekend and my boat had another good time the following weekend with Dave Jack and Craig Born. New personal bests for Steve and I. I love this game!

Jeff

Frank Walsh
11-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Yea..... Talked to Dave on Saturday, and got his addendum to Ruhmmy's chronicle.

JBlanck
11-21-2011, 09:24 AM
We had a good couple weekends in the new boat. I got a new personal best 53.5 incher on Friday. Steve got his new personal best 50.5 inch on Saturday. We went back the next weekend and Craig got a fat 50.5 on Friday on the first drift on the same spot I got mine. We then went to a spot where Steve got a fat 48 last year and Dave got a nice 50 incher and I lost another one. The boat is doing "so far so good"! Can't wait to try it out on the Woods.
Jeff

dpear
11-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Very nice Jeff,congrats to all.
In studying the one you are holding,it appears to have all the classic hermaphrodite characteristics however and clearly is in the terminal stages of whirling disease.Otherwise sweet.

JBlanck
11-21-2011, 02:05 PM
Haha! Good observation. Commonly known around northern Illinois as "Sully's disease"!

dpear
03-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Jeff,
Sully just sent me a short vid on how you guys warm up for a 'hard' day on the water.Afraid I'll have to decline your invite after viewing this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJZnFccVnM

JBlanck
03-26-2012, 05:07 PM
DP

I can't believe he let out our secret to fishing prowess. It all started a long time ago. We were fishing near Wiley's dock and the waitresses were on break on the pier. Two of the girls fell in and we didn't want to stop casting, but we had to save them. One thing led to another any voalah! The rest is history! That reminds me...is the tree swing that Frank set up for Ruhmann still there? We may need it. We invited the same waitresses to lunch on Pony Island this July and we promised a rope swing chair for them to relax on. (They didn't believe us when we said the swing was near "Tug" Channel). Team work ya know.