PDA

View Full Version : Lure Donations for TackleBox/Lure Fund Raiser

USS_Esox
11-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Hello all,

It's that time of the year again :0) Chapter 41 is going to throw together another tackle box with donated lures this year at the Ohio Muskie Show. It has been a smash hit the past couple years, raising quite a bit of funds for the club. In past years, we sell tickets at the show and pull one ticket that takes everything-one tackle box with all donated lures.

This year can be the best of all. The word is getting out about this packed tackle box we have at the show, more people in our club are making homemade lures, the lures are extremely productive, and they catch fishermen / fisherwomen too (aka: nice paint jobs) :0)

Any members of our club can donate new lure(s) that have been made by you, or a non-member friend, to Chapter 41 for this event. Please inform me by emailing me @ gregorylhastings@yahoo.com. We can work out details to get the baits to us before the show starts. Please use the email header 'Lure Donation' so it catches my attention.

The show takes place January 27-29 at the Makoy Center in Hilliard (new location)!!! We'll, obviously need the lures in hand any time before this date. We prefer to have all items in the box before the event starts, Friday Jan 27th at 2pm to increase interest from the very start of the show.

Thanks, again, for everyone that has donated in the past and for those that will donate this year. Much appreciated!

Enjoy, Greg Hastings.
gregorylhastings@yahoo.com

Xtreme Muskie Lures
11-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Greg,
I will donate some lures.

Thanks,
Greg
www.xtrememuskielures.com

USS_Esox
12-16-2011, 09:32 AM
To all that willl donated lures, please reply to this thread so we know what to expect. If I don't see your name on here, and I know you make lures,....I will call you. All in good fun :) This way you can confirm either way, if you are or aren't able to give.

Let's make this the best year for our annual Tackle box raffle. Our lures are getting better and better, year after year!

Enjoy, Greg.