PDA

View Full Version : Long way from the rope & rock

musky1969
12-09-2011, 01:52 PM
This stuff sure has come a long way from the rope & rock depth finder even though I know someone on this board still likes the rope & rock way. :)
Darren

http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/articles/12.08.2011/4500/Lowrance.Unveils.New.HDS.Gen.Multifunction.Display s/index.htm

dpear
12-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Well,looks like Frankie will need to replace all 9 units he presently has on his boat-maybe its 10,not sure.Suspect even he may be challenged by these.Wonder If I'll be able to duplicate this by purchasing a new 'app' for my green box?

Frank Walsh
12-10-2011, 09:45 AM
At least I got a whole season out of my units before they became outdated. What bullshit. I think it was Mr. Smith that contacted Lowrance and was told no changes coming. Right before he purchased three new units in the fall.

At least I still have a place for a new one this spring. Guess you should not gripe about progress, but depressing to have stuff outdated before you even pay for them.

DSmith
12-10-2011, 11:39 PM
You are so correct in what you said. I am going to contact them this week and have a discussion with customer service. They assured me that there would be no changes in the near future and I could have waited until 2012 for the new ones. I already know what they will say. TS partner.