PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas folks

Tim Kelly
12-20-2011, 06:00 AM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/Tim--Kelly/christmascard2011_edited-1-1.jpg

Have a great holiday and plenty of fishing opportunities in 2012.

Tim, Gilda and Ash ("shagga")

dpear
12-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Right back at ya Tim!Happy New Year also!

A quick sidenote.Just got my annual Christmas card from 'Big Mother'.She's fine,resting in a basin full of bait and sends all here on this board seasons greetings.I won't 'jack' your thread too much but she did make a few interesting comments.She mentioned Frankie was close a few times but all that 'pinging' from multiple sonars made her feel like a sub being chased by destroyers in WW2.She stated Tim G was close as well but those customized Jakes bouncing off her favorite rock point may trigger some fish but always got her to drop off into the abyss.Heck she mentioned(indirectly)that even Jeff Blanck got close cause she asked me to ask him to please quit peeing in her backyard.I won't mention what she said about the small size of his 'nozzle' but it was hilarious.:o
She even had heard I might deer hunt up there next Fall and troll a bit in the process with a new Grinder that has a 9 inch rubber duckie instead of flashabou so guess I can cancel that plan.
Happy Holidays all!

JBlanck
12-20-2011, 11:43 AM
Merry Christmas Tim. That dog looks a lot like you if I remember right. I didn't recognize you with the hat on. I actually found a picture of you from the week that you were there when we were. 15269It was nice meeting you.

DP, I was just trying to warm up the water to allow the trolling bite to continue a little longer (also checking the depth). Just trying to help out.

Happy New Year to all. See you soon.

Jeff