PDA

View Full Version : Ebay fundrasier rod sold!!!! check this out.

toothyfishman
02-08-2012, 06:27 PM
The Ebay rod that we had listed sold for $115 to Bob Solley from NY. He said that he helps out with the NY baitfish fund as much as he can and he is glad to be able to help out with the PA fund as well. He is a member of the Niagara Muskie group.

Here is the kicker!!! He sent me 5 new lures to list towards the baitfish fund. 1 perchbait, 2 depthraiders, 1 weighted suick, and a Gotcha. He says they are all in new condition but I can't even tell they have ever been used. Nice group of lures to list which I'll do when the fund rasier that is up right now is done.

Thanks so much Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zach2626
02-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Bob has always found some way to help us out in the past here in NY and its awesome he is supporting PA's new fund. He is all about doing anything and everything he can to better the musky fishing in our area. Way to go Bob (Solgrande) on doing a great thing.

toothyfishman
02-08-2012, 07:24 PM
He mentioned that 15% of his ebay lure sales goes to the NY baitfish fund.

Zack, he said that you are very supportive and make some awesome baits if I didn't know that....lol....I don't have any yet but I've seen a few, totally awesome paint jobs that are so realistic looking. I'll be getting some.

It is great all the people who step up and help out when and how they can, from stocking efforts, habitat, or just funding to help out projects if they don't have the time to actually help......or in Bob's case (and many others) lives too far away.

HD Fatboy
02-09-2012, 04:53 AM
I just checked the UPS Tracking number. Bob, should get the Rod, Lure Retreiver, and Twin Fin Today. Thanks Bob! and congadulations!

Mike

Bob S
02-10-2012, 07:23 PM
I recieved my bag of goodies yesterday and i gotta tellya i`m quite impressed with the quality on both the rod and retriever.Man...i can`t wait to use that rod to throw some pounders,dbl 10`s and jig the niagara.More than likely i`ll be able to use the retriever on the river if i don`t loose too much ground in the current!
Once again thank you and best of luck to the 3rivers chapter and all involved with the continuence of your fundraiser.Glad i could be a part of it.
Bob Solley(nma member)

HD Fatboy
02-10-2012, 08:07 PM
I am happy you liked the rod! It is also good for trolling. Happy musky hunting!