PDA

View Full Version : BDNGLSF general membership meeting and fish fry

The Bait Shop Guy
02-10-2012, 06:25 AM
The Bay de Noc Great Lakes Sport Fishing club will be holding it's winter general membership meeting on Sunday, February 12th at the Elks club in Escanaba. Meal starts at 5 pm, with meeting, election of new officers, and door prize drawing to follow.

admin911
02-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Chris,
I updated the calendar of events last night and I also have it set where you guys(forum members) can add events yourself now, The database will allow you to set up recurring events whether it be daily, weekly, monthly & will accept parameters such as "every 2nd tuesday of the month" or whatever you need as this new calendar is quite flexible. Just thought I'd let you know as it would be an ideal place for events such as this.. If this is something your interested in feel free to give it a try, Once set up your event would show up automatically, also if you have any questions, need help or just want me to add an event send me an IM & I will take care of it for you.. I will add this event now, If this a recurring event let me know the future meeting dates if you know them & I can set it all up for you.. I will also be putting up an announcement later today regarding the calendar just to let everyone know it is now current, functioning and there for all members to use..

Rich

The Bay de Noc Great Lakes Sport Fishing club will be holding it's winter general membership meeting on Sunday, February 12th at the Elks club in Escanaba. Meal starts at 5 pm, with meeting, election of new officers, and door prize drawing to follow.

xtroll
02-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi Guys,
I'm new to the area and live on LBDN, right in front of Strawberry Island. I would be interested in joining a club that plants Walleye etc.
Is this meeting open to new members? Thanks,
Mike (Rapid River)

The Bait Shop Guy
02-11-2012, 06:20 AM
Hi Mike. The club is open to anyone that wishes to join. Membership is $20 per year for anyone 17 to 54 years of age. $10 for 55 and older. Kids under 17 are free.

uglystik
02-11-2012, 06:47 AM
Chris,
Can we just show up at a meeting with our money, or is it best to approach a member. Id like to join as well.

The Bait Shop Guy
02-11-2012, 06:50 PM
We're pretty easy to join. Just show up and look for Diane. She'll take your membership dues and sign you up.

crazyeyes
02-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Any idea on the walleye tournament dates?