PDA

View Full Version : roll call!

the other andy
05-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Team High Life will be out on an island Friday afternoon. Saturday we will bath in the blood of walleyes.
Tiny, if you and Fluffy make it down that way and see a boat parked I'll be insulted if you don't stop for a cocktail.
Fluffy knows where we're at.

Good luck to everyone, and remember,
there may be a limit on walleyes, but there's no limit on beer (if you're camping).

The Tiny Fisherman
05-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Hey Andy, will do, but be careful what you wish for...... Fluffy can drink a lot of .... well everything.

That works both ways,

Is this what we're looking for?

mike & mary
05-03-2012, 03:32 PM
nice eyes in the picture, must have been the luck of the bud light in the holder?? Good luck on the opener

the other andy
05-03-2012, 03:58 PM
No prob, if we run out of booze there's always lighter fluid. And you don't get to refer to yourself as "Team High Life" if you run out of booze.
That's great pic, Tiny. But I can see shoreline AND your GPS. Of course the wily Flowage fisherman will take pics far far away from where the fish are caught, right?
Hope you guys slay em!

The Jar
05-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Just asking because the photo has a date of 5/3/2012...? I hope it wasn't on the flowage.

The Jar
05-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Excuse my stupidity if that was the date of the post.. I've seen way to many people fishing near our house on the friday before the opener. I'm sure they are always fishing pan fish.

The Tiny Fisherman
05-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Your right Andy, the picture was taken miles from where they were caught. I'll have to remember not to show the GPS in pictures, yikes......

Jar, the timestamp on the picture is when it was downloaded. Hope you don't think I'm fishing while at work, the bosses wouldn't like that. That was last year's two fish limit. But your right, because a Lund boat was trolling yesterday. And I've also seen people fishing before the opener. They have that Flat Lander mentality.

As always, catch the big one,

ChrisS
05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
I was out on the 3rd and 4th fishing for perch and crappie........does not mean I target eyes or fishing illegal. I catch perch and crappie on about the same set up as eyes. If someone was throwing cranks then yes there is a problem there. Saw the warden on Friday and did not have any issue.