PDA

View Full Version : Big Chip report for 6-6, 6-7,-2012

walleyemaxx
06-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a quick report. Guided this morning and last night for the LCO partners event held at the landing resort the last two days. There were 32 guides hired to take out all the participants enjoying the event with fishing and good food provided for everyone there. In two- half days of fishing, in my boat we caught a total of about 2-1/2 dozen blugills and about a dozen crappies and 4 nice walleyes, and a medium northern. Most were caught today when I took an 11 year old young man named Ian. this young man was an excellent fisherman. His dad told me Ian had been fishing since an early age, and it showed. Ian is already an accomplished jig fisherman.

The weather was different from each day with sunny on Wednesday and mostly cloudy today. No wind yesterday and a good walleye chop from the SW. today. Both days the air temps were warm. the water temps were steady at 67 degrees both days.

If you are in need of a guide, give me a call, or email. My June is full, but July has a lot of dates. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx