PDA

View Full Version : Fishing report for 6-08-2012

walleyemaxx
06-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi everyone,

Guided Greg and Rob for a half day out of Chippewa Shores resort yesterday. It was a heavy overcast sky that looked like there could be a thunderstorm. So we started our trek with an eye on the sky. With a strong SW wind, with very warm air temps in the high 70's without the sun.

Jigging with leeches over a deep water wood hump, the action was slow. The only fish caught there was a walleye by Rob, which is the first walleye he had ever caught. He had never had a chance to fish walleyes before so Greg and I taught him an easy way to jig and Rob did an excelent job of it. After that it was slim pickins. We fished hard for the next three hours with only a few bites that we missed but no fish. I finally figured I'd make a major move to an isolated tree ladden hump. that was the honey hole for the day. When we left at dark, we had boated three more walleyes, with Greg catching two 18"ers, for a total of four and several blugills and perch. It was a rewarding way to end an otherwise slow day. The water temps have dipped to 72 degrees and that threatening storm never materialized as the sky cleared up to a beautifull sunset.

Greg had read my book "The Walleyemaxx System" and was impressed how I do fish that system. He said it was fun to put the information learned in the book into action. To order your copy of "The Walleyemaxx System", click http://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the-walleyemaxx-system-book.php. Thanks. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx

Nitroboats
06-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi everyone,

Guided Greg and Rob for a half day out of Chippewa Shores resort yesterday. It was a heavy overcast sky that looked like there could be a thunderstorm. So we started our trek with an eye on the sky. With a strong SW wind, with very warm air temps in the high 70's without the sun.

Jigging with leeches over a deep water wood hump, the action was slow. The only fish caught there was a walleye by Rob, which is the first walleye he had ever caught. He had never had a chance to fish walleyes before so Greg and I taught him an easy way to jig and Rob did an excelent job of it. After that it was slim pickins. We fished hard for the next three hours with only a few bites that we missed but no fish. I finally figured I'd make a major move to an isolated tree ladden hump. that was the honey hole for the day. When we left at dark, we had boated three more walleyes, with Greg catching two 18"ers, for a total of four and several blugills and perch. It was a rewarding way to end an otherwise slow day. The water temps have dipped to 72 degrees and that threatening storm never materialized as the sky cleared up to a beautifull sunset.

Greg had read my book "The Walleyemaxx System" and was impressed how I do fish that system. He said it was fun to put the information learned in the book into action. To order your copy of "The Walleyemaxx System", click http://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the-walleyemaxx-system-book.php. Thanks. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx

Thanks again. Rob and I really had a great day fishing with you. Although the fish or conditions werent coopereating early on it was very educational to watch you apply your System to salvage the day. Tight lines Tom and see you next year.

Nitroboats
06-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi everyone,

Walleyemaxx

Thanks again. Rob and I really had a great day fishing with you. Although the fish or conditions werent cooperating early on it was very educational to watch you apply your System to salvage the day. Tight lines Tom and see you next year.

walleyemaxx
06-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the kind words Greg. We worked hard for those fish, but that makes it more rewarding. it helps to have people in the boat who have a good attitude. I'kll bet Rob can't wait to get out for walleyes again soon. Good luck fishing.

Walleyemaxx