PDA

View Full Version : Big Chip walleyes 6-22-2012

walleyemaxx
06-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi everyone,

Got out for 4 hours today from 2-6 P.M. 1st hour caught one walleye, then quiet for 2 hours. but the last hour I boated 4 more walleyes. Nothing huge, all between 14"-16" and all released. Caught 4 on the bobber rig with leeches and one jigging with a leech. The weather was about the same as yesterday and the water temps were 72 degrees, almost the same as yesterday and the stability of that weather pattern and water temps seemed to pick up the walleyes. Hopefully the weather will remain stable. Still fishing the deep woody humps and seeing lots of fish on the electronics out there. Leeches are still my bait of choice. Minnows might work, but the leeches are working good for me. I tried a crawler today, but not even a bluegill hit it.

If you are in need of a guide, call or email me soon. My July is starting to get booked. If you haven't obtained your copy of "The Walleyemaxx System" book, now's the time. I have gotten many,many good reviews from people who have read it. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx