PDA

View Full Version : 50 incher just released

Ty Sennett
07-15-2012, 08:07 AM
My brother just called me to tell me he just released a 50 inch fish on the Chip. I think he has been out a total of 2 hours now. He always seems to do well out here. He thought it was close to forty pounds. I'll post some pics soon. The one day I have off looks like the day I should have been out there.

Lone Stone
07-15-2012, 03:58 PM
That gives me a better feeling about heading up in a couple days. Can't wait to see the pics.

RobertTB
07-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Well snap, Ty. That's real interesting. Don't be sad you were not out there, be happy for your brother. It is splendid that he released such a large fish, now you, possibly even others, have an opportunity to catch that fish some day. Also, the possibility exists that some offspring of such a marvelous specimen dwell in the Chip and might attain such vast size themselves at some point in the future. Genetics can be a wonderful thing. Let us perceive this as very good news, and thus, hold hope ! Carry on in your quest, be vigilant in your efforts and sieze opportunity as it presents itself. Yea, even create opportunity. You CAN do it ! I urge you to do it in early August. Yes.

Dreaming Badger
07-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Let's see them pics, a narrative, and choice of weapon.

Ty Sennett
07-23-2012, 08:05 AM
I'll call my little bro and have him post the pics. It's a monster of a fish. It looks more like a fall fish.