PDA

View Full Version : Recent fishing report

Ty Sennett
07-23-2012, 08:34 AM
I've been out of town for a little while doing some fishing elsewhere. The last day on the Chip I was out with Herald Treland and a couple friends and Herald lost a big fish on a Pacemaker. He had it on for a while and it just stayed down. I thought we had that one but it just came off.

I'll be doing a little fishing with my brother the next two days and then back to guiding.

I've got a couple days open for guiding coming up if anyone is interested. The 2nd and 3rd of August just came open so give me a call if you are interested. Phone number is 715-462-9403. Also I will be calling everyone back today from all the phone calls while I was gone. Sorry for the call back delays.

Ty Sennett
07-23-2012, 12:17 PM
I ended up booking those two days(2nd and 3rd of August).

If anyone is wanting to know what days I have left for this year; I have September 20th open and October 16-17th and 23-24th. That's it for this year.

Thanks,

muskie2368
07-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Hey Ty this is Dave Carroll heard you were staying up at tamarack in Canada this past week? Mike and I were up the same week fishing that area. How did you do? We caught a 49 3/4 first hour out and a 49 1/2 up in sunset channel. Caught some fish till boat problems slowed us up, well just wondering how you did.