PDA

View Full Version : 7/31

Jerry Tipping
08-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Sorry for the delayed post, I was having server problems on the web page.
I had Reggie from Richland center Wisconsin, and his dad Dorman from Dublin, Texas out for a morning on "Pete". Reggie wanted to learn a few jigging spots and he never trolled with planer boards before so we did a little of both. Reggie caught his largest walleye ever, a nice 21 incher on a jig and leech. Dorman had a couple of firsts as well. His first walleye, first northern, and his first cat on a crank bait. We finished the day with 3 "keepers", 1 slot, 7 "shorties", 15 white bass, 2 cat, 2 smallmouth, 3 northern, and 2 sheephead.:)
Photos in the album.

Jerry

Wrk2fish
08-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Sorry for the delayed post, I was having server problems on the web page.
I had Reggie from Richland center Wisconsin, and his dad Dorman from Dublin, Texas out for a morning on "Pete". Reggie wanted to learn a few jigging spots and he never trolled with planer boards before so we did a little of both. Reggie caught his largest walleye ever, a nice 21 incher on a jig and leech. Dorman had a couple of firsts as well. His first walleye, first northern, and his first cat on a crank bait. We finished the day with 3 "keepers", 1 slot, 7 "shorties", 15 white bass, 2 cat, 2 smallmouth, 3 northern, and 2 sheephead.:)
Photos in the album.

Jerry

Thanks for the great trip, tips and advice! We had a great time and I have been able to use the information you gave and catch more Walley! :) I even had my daughter out and she caught her first keeper at 16 inches. I will recommend your guide service to others without hesitation! Again, thanks for the great trip!