PDA

View Full Version : August 9th and 12th report

Ty Sennett
08-13-2012, 07:39 AM
We didn't do squat on the 9th but had 8 fish hit yesterday and caught three. Rachel and I went out last night for a little bit and had a couple but didn't get them. Most were on Stillwaters. Uncle Gomez caught a 40 incher and Mandzen caught two 42 inchers during the day. Gotta run. Sorry for the short/bad report.

phatty
08-15-2012, 09:06 PM
We didn't do squat on the 9th but had 8 fish hit yesterday and caught three. Rachel and I went out last night for a little bit and had a couple but didn't get them. Most were on Stillwaters. Uncle Gomez caught a 40 incher and Mandzen caught two 42 inchers during the day. Gotta run. Sorry for the short/bad report.

Ty, thanks Again for a great day. We really appreciate the 3 fish, but even more so the knowledge You give us re: the flowage!!!! Uncle Gomez caught his personal best a 47. Will attach pix later. Gomez said thanks for a great day!!!! See you in a couple of weeks.

Ty Sennett
08-16-2012, 07:40 AM
I can only imagine the chaos when Gomez caught that 47 incher. Tell him I said congratulations. That's awesome.