PDA

View Full Version : parker musky fishing

greenblood
08-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Just wondering if anybody has done any musky fishing where the clarion river empties into the Allegheny river. Just started fishing this area a few months ago. So far no luck. This is in the parker area

Bob Seybold
08-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Just wondering if anybody has done any musky fishing where the clarion river empties into the Allegheny river. Just started fishing this area a few months ago. So far no luck. This is in the parker area

I pass the Clarion River at Cook Forest on my way home from our other home in NW pa. and wondered if the Clairion River held any Muskies or Pike. Looks like a scenic waterway. Maybe when I work at Nowhere I'll try it out. :)

lowbidder
08-26-2012, 08:08 PM

I only fished it once with no luck, but it looked promising. the public launch there is tough when the water is low.

greenblood
08-26-2012, 08:37 PM
I only fished it once with no luck, but it looked promising. the public launch there is tough when the water is low.

Thanks a lot for replying,,,I have vacation in October. I will give it a serious shot then. Happy fishing

toothyfishman
08-27-2012, 11:23 AM
I've tried sending you a PM twice....I struggle with the messages on the site for some reason.
Email me ohwoodsboy@aol.com and I can help you out some and save me typing the book again and it not sending right.

Red Childress
08-28-2012, 07:01 PM
Yea, the site has been acting funny for a a while now. I will see if I can find anything out. It usually has something to do with updating the server.

cband
08-29-2012, 07:29 AM
And I thought toothy was just ignoring my last pm to him.

toothyfishman
08-29-2012, 11:33 AM
I don't have a PM....you can use that email for home too if you want. I don't check it real often but.....

Are you just messing with me?