PDA

View Full Version : weekend report

Ty Sennett
09-24-2012, 06:41 AM
I had Ray Perry and Steve Fidler out over the weekend. Ray put on a fine display with topwater and caught a 42 incher on a Pacemaker. I caught one on a Pacemaker the same day but not quite as big. We didn't measure it because it was hooked near the eye but I'd guess low thirty inch. Fidler caught a 40 1/2 incher on a Fuzzy Shumway easy does it rig. We had five others up and follow or lost.

Gotta run,

Dave H
09-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Are they still being seen in unusual areas or back to the classic spots?

Ty Sennett
09-26-2012, 07:16 AM
I'd say they are in a pretty spread out pattern right now which makes them pretty tough to catch. I forgot, Ray got one other low thirty inch fish. Sorry Ray. Hope you didn't loose any street Cred.

Ray Perry
09-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Once again Ty you put us on fish. Thanks for the great weekend. I would have to say that this ranks up there as one of the best trips to the Chip yet.

Ray

DMBFID
09-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Couldn't agree more with Ray. Ty, you always put us on fish, and it is amazing how you always seem to know where they are no matter how crappy the weather is. Also, other than Ty, thanks again to Rachel, Ty's parents, and even Murph for making our vacation great... incredible people and incredible dog!
-Fidler