PDA

View Full Version : Musky Fly Segment on Outdoor Channel

ppalko
01-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Tune in to the Outdoor Channel on the 22nd and 25th and catch this special episode of Fly Rod Chronicles with Curtis Fleming. This is a special Musky segment dedicated to a fallen WV State Trooper, Eric Workmen. The WVAngler.com crew and Vermont Fly Guys Nathan Rees contributed in the making to make this episode special.

lowbidder
01-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Very cool.... I never met EW but just from reading his posts it seemed like he was a really decent guy and one heck of a muskie angler. That was tragic.
Setting the DVR now.

Red Childress
01-20-2013, 07:57 AM
EW is mentioned several times in the latest MH magazine article about Elk River muskies. Once again, there has been a musky study on a small/medium sized river which revealed long-distant movements of muskies and a much larger home range than previously thought. I continue to see the same thing here on this stretch of river too. Many of these fish are here one day and gone within the next few days............timing (and a little luck) is of the essence.

ttabaleulb
01-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Wow, thats really cool that they are doing this. I've been a fan of this show for a while and it sounds like they are putting together a great episode. Thanks for the heads up!!

Red Childress
01-23-2013, 07:26 AM
Great episode! Watched it yesterday since school was cancelled......the areas they were fishing and verbal dialect reminded me of "home".

ttabaleulb
01-23-2013, 10:26 AM
I agree, very cool episode. Thats another reason I enjoy that show too Red. Having grown up in SW PA, watching that show is like watching a couple of my buddies out there fishing every week.