PDA

View Full Version : pacemakers and flaptails available on Drifter website

Ty Sennett
04-24-2013, 07:27 AM
Drifter is now selling wood Pacemakers on their website. They also have flaptails and Sennett Tackle clothing. The website is www.driftertackle.com

dfkiii333
04-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Good news Ty ! Glad to see the wood Pacemakers back.

A couple of questions for you:

- The 10 inchers are the "magnum" model you used to sell at the shows, right ?
- I like the look of the flaptail. How do you fish it ?

Also FYI: I poked around on the drifter website and didn't see any Sennett Tackle swag for sale.

Ty Sennett
04-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Yes the 10 inchers are the magnum ones. I know Thorne Brothers has some also.

The flaptail is a slow steady retrieve but it does work at high speeds. It's just more effective at slow steady speeds.

The clothing should be up today. I think Zach from Drifter was going to get them up yesterday or today. I like the new mesh hats but ordered some of the old favorites also.

dfkiii333
04-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Thanks Ty. Regarding the flaptail, what conditions would cause you to snap one on ? It looks like it would excel in hawg wobbler type situations when it's low light and dead calm.

The flaptail is a slow steady retrieve but it does work at high speeds. It's just more effective at slow steady speeds.

lil man tait
04-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Saw the Sennett tackle at Bass Pro here in Peoria. Kinda cool to see my brother's name and mug shot at a really big store like Bass Pro. Keep up the good work Ty/Drifter Tackle.

by the way the small models were selling for under $20.

Tait

Ty Sennett
04-30-2013, 07:51 AM
Tait, I heard they were selling them lower than normal. I guess that's what the big brand stores can do. Thanks for the heads up.

dfkiii333, I normally use flaptails in August when it's flat calm. They work in any condition but the calmer the better.