PDA

View Full Version : wifes 1st fish

earlyretirement
06-19-2013, 11:12 PM
40 incher on flowage boa. 1st spot of the night I have a tap on a boa and see a musky role, 2nd spot wife catches her first musky, 3rd spot wife says she sees a fish. Was it behind your bait? yes, keep figure eighting. look over at wife's figure eight and her blade is not spinning, so I go to figure eight and on the first up and out turn fish comes out from under boat and taps bait and no hooks in fish again. Probably what I deserve for almost poaching wife's fish. wife 1 for 1, me 0 for 2.
1st week was good, this 2nd week has been bad for me. Couple hits from musky's and a bunch of taps that I am not sure what they always are since the northern are starting to hit bucktails the last couple days. 43 and 43 1/2 from last Saturday after the storm. Should be a great next few days with the warm weather, storms, and full moon. Go figure, I have to work. Back at it next week.

Ty Sennett
06-21-2013, 08:37 AM
Nice fish. That one has it's tail shredded from spawning. We've been seeing fish and losing them lately. Good to see you are sticking them.