PDA

View Full Version : Fishing report for 9-14-2013

walleyemaxx
09-15-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi everyone,

Fished yesterday afternoon with a very stiff SW wind and cooler air temps under a heavy blanket of clouds that did open up and dropped a lot of rain, but luckily I had finished up fishing by then and was on the way back home. I found the fish were not as active as I thought they might be with the conditions. The water temps had fallen to 69 degrees and with this cold rain I expect the water temps to continue falling.

Using my lead-free inline PROaggressive jigs tipped with minnows I had to work for the very inactive fish in the deep wood. They were tight into the wood but ventured out to smack my offering if I presented it correctly. Wound up catching 4 walleyes keeping 2 and just a smitherng of crappies keeping a few to add fillets to the walleyes for a hearty fish dinner.

I have lots of openings for the rest of September and for the month of October if anyone wants to go on a fall walleye fishing trip. With the water temps cooling down, the walleyes will instinctively be on the prowl longer and I expect to find some good fishing for walleyes and crappies. Couple that with the beauty of the trees turning color and that is an unbeatable combination. Call my home phone 715-945-2138 to make arrangements, or emai me at walleyemaxx@yahoo.com. I provide all the live bait we will need plus all the lead-free jigs. I have all the gear so all you have to do is drive up and stay for a few days to view all the beauty the Northwoods has to offer and enjoy some world class walleye fishing on the most beatiful lake in Wisconsin. Call me soon! Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx