PDA

View Full Version : Memeorial weekend fishing report

Ty Sennett
05-27-2015, 06:10 AM
I didn't get out much over Memorial Weekend. We had friends and family up so fishing was on the back burner.

Lately the walleye fishing has been pretty tough but we usually manage to squeak out a big one every day with four or five smaller ones along with lots of pike. Yesterday I had my first muskie trip and we went out at 5:30 in the rain. We caught a 36 incher on a musky Buster Globe. We had another follow a Stillwater and lost one on a Husky Jerk. We had a couple other follows. all in all a pretty drn good start to the muskie season with some great clients.

andracke
05-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Ty good to see you - we managed to find a few hours to fish over the weekend. Our best spot Sunday was under the bridge as soon as it started raining. Crappie after crappie, if you didnt catch one every other cast, that meant you at least missed one in those two casts. It was that easy - for a good 3 and a half hours. We kept 30 for a meal and caught around 300 over that time period. It was a good weekend.

I didn't get out much over Memorial Weekend. We had friends and family up so fishing was on the back burner.

Lately the walleye fishing has been pretty tough but we usually manage to squeak out a big one every day with four or five smaller ones along with lots of pike. Yesterday I had my first muskie trip and we went out at 5:30 in the rain. We caught a 36 incher on a musky Buster Globe. We had another follow a Stillwater and lost one on a Husky Jerk. We had a couple other follows. all in all a pretty drn good start to the muskie season with some great clients.

Ty Sennett
05-30-2015, 05:20 PM
I heard you guys caught a bunch. You guys make for good tourist fishing under the bridge:)