PDA

View Full Version : Lake of the Falls Walleye Spawning Run

LundAngler
03-16-2016, 03:15 PM
Any locals,
I'm asking you to please do me a favor. When you notice that the Walleye run has started Please message me or respond to this thread.
I want to take my 4 kids up to the bridge and show them the walleyes at night. Thx, LundAngler

ol'wildcat
03-24-2016, 05:54 PM
Any locals,
I'm asking you to please do me a favor. When you notice that the Walleye run has started Please message me or respond to this thread.
I want to take my 4 kids up to the bridge and show them the walleyes at night. Thx, LundAngler

Hi ------------- I am not a local. I have been told that no one except tribal members are allowed
there at that time of the pre-season. Check with their local Ranger first.

Freak
03-28-2016, 08:28 AM
That's odd. It's a county park..........

Been there many times watching the walleyes spawn and never saw any tribal memebers.

Flambeau Vista Retreat LLC
03-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Lake of the Falls is a county park and open to the public. There is a viewing platform to watch the walleye run. Bring warm clothes and a high power spot light. Make it a family event by going for pizza or burgers at one of the local establishments and then stop by the park after dark to watch the walleye run. In full swing, you see nothing but marble eyes in the water!

Enjoy the show!

LundAngler
03-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Thank you flambeau vista retreat!!!

Flambeau Vista Retreat LLC
04-15-2016, 10:57 AM
The walleye run will probably start this weekend, if it hasn't already, and run through next week. Enjoy!