PDA

View Full Version : Awsome way to end the season!

SmokerCraft161
03-18-2009, 01:44 AM
Last day of walleye& Pike season, me and a few buddys headed out onto LBDN. Spent the day on the ice, morning nothing much just 2 perch 10" & 9". Moved around and tried some new spot, no one around and I think it made a diffrence, because we had between 3 of us 13 flags! 2 of them were nothing but the other 11 were fish! 10 walleye and 1 northern. 2 undersized walleye and 17",17.5",18",20",22",24",25.5",26". the Northern was 27". We ended up jigging in 3 fish also, my buddy caught a 21" & 24" walleye. I ended my season with a 32" 12lb 6oz hog, wich of course is going on the wall. Every walleye and the northern besides my 32"er was put back to grow. After that we celebrated with some drinks at the bar then hit the sack. next day we spent the day after perch. Did very well until around 5:00pm. we had a total of 47 perch between 8"-13". Those we DID keep! Other than that, I believe it will be my last trip to LBDN until fall in my boat. Met a lot of great people this year, and had some good memories. Good luck to all, be safe with this weather turning, see you in the fall!!!