PDA

View Full Version : Lost cell phone & keys

rambler
05-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Hey Folks,
Just returned home to Chatham after fishing the day. Launched out of the Escanaba River Ramp and I believe I lost my cell phone and a set of keys there possibly in the bathroom. Anyone know who I can call to inquire if it was found? Or if anyone happens to have found one or both of these items please call Lloyd at 906-439-5747 or email directly rambler@tds.net .
Ford Key with a remote start and a HTC PPC 6800 dumb phone.
Thanks,
Lloyd

basshunter49829
05-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Hey Folks,
Just returned home to Chatham after fishing the day. Launched out of the Escanaba River Ramp and I believe I lost my cell phone and a set of keys there possibly in the bathroom. Anyone know who I can call to inquire if it was found? Or if anyone happens to have found one or both of these items please call Lloyd at 906-439-5747 or email directly rambler@tds.net .
Ford Key with a remote start and a HTC PPC 6800 dumb phone.
Thanks,
Lloyd

i would say call esky public safty if any one has found them they would turn them their good luck

packrat
05-16-2009, 11:13 PM
The phone number for Escanaba Public Safety is 906-786-5911 good luck hope you find your keys and phone.

rambler
05-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the info folks. I will give a call.
Fishing was slow all day and six undersized walleyes on crawlers in 34-36 feet if water. Just south of the narrows. Hard to control the boat in the big wind for a couple of amateurs but it was a great time. Will return soon. Can't fish enough but reading the posts here helps keep me in touch. I do appreciate this forum!

rambler
05-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Keys and Cell phone showed up in my buddies truck. He called last night.
Thanks for the help here folks.
Lloyd