PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Fishing Kings In Farport

COACH DONBOB
06-20-2009, 08:31 AM
I would like to hear from some guys that are catching some kings, are there some numers or is there nothing out thier yet ,

waitting to go ,last year went to early and wasted gas, dont want to repeat
thanks don

RudyG
06-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Went there last sunday... 0-0 saw 5 fish on the graph in a little shy of 4 hours... temps were in low 50's on surface but not even seeing bait last weekend.

fished 70 to 150 FOW 6AM to 10

chubby minnow
06-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Tried it this past weekend on Sat. morning and early Sat. evening. Went 0-1 and the one we missed was small. We did mark a lot of fish but no takers. I think they're there, just not hitting yet because of the water temps. I believe this weekend the fish will start ending up in the livewells and by next weekend the bite will be in full swing.

Mick
06-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Was there yesterday. Started trolling at 5:30am on the NE side of Big Summer. Trolled all the way to the SW side of St. Martin's. Not one release. The graph was pretty clean until it malfunctioned. Had lunch at the Island. Trolled off the east side of Big Summer in the late afternoon without a release or graph. Word at the harbor is that several are being caught in the 15 lb range. Not fast and furious quite yet.

Mick

RudyG
06-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Thanks Mick. Sounds just like last weekend for me.

I just may have to head toward Washington next weekend for my "Fix"

The Bait Shop Guy
06-21-2009, 02:12 PM
We had a second hand report at the shop today that there was one caught and two lost down at the Ford River Can last night.

COACH DONBOB
06-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Going To Try On Friday Hope To Get A Few See You All Out There